My father-in-law is an avid Teddy Bear collector and has enlisted me to photograph is collection of bears. This is not exactly a serious artistic endevour with deep and meaningful images that move the viewer to contemplate life, the universe and everything. It is a lot of fun, though and a great way to enjoy photography from a different level.
In the process of taking these photographs, I have learnt a few “How to photograph Teddy Bear tips”
- Get into the character of your bear, let your imagination run riot a bit and give them a “life”.
- Make sure their eyes are free of fluff and can be seen
- Eye contact helps give them character
- Experiment with different formats, crops and viewpoints
- Eat or drink whatever food or drink you have photographed afterwards
- Have fun